The purpose and goals of the Canadian Herbalist’s Association of BC is to:
mẹo giảm cân
- Monitor and maintain the educational qualifications and the practice of ethical Herbal Practitioners.
- Strive to promote better health with herbs.
- Advance the understanding and knowledge of the practice of Herbalism.
- Aim to increase the acceptance of herbal medicine through public awareness and the cultivation of research in the field of herbal medicine.
- Provide a collective voice for all herbal practitioners at the government level by providing input for Sector Studies and an application to the Health Protections Branch for recognition as a profession.
The CHAofBC also works to unite herbal professionals worldwide; assisting in the protection of the character and status of all herbalists
phương pháp tabata